Saturday, July 23, 2011

Product Review: The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Milky Tint in 01 Baby Pink

Hi guys! I recently cleaned up my blog so this will be my first post.

I picked up this item yesterday along with several products from The Face Shop. I stopped myself from getting more items since Kim Hyun Joong will be coming here next month and I heard from the sales attendant that it'll be a raffle promo and the more products you buy increases the number of chance you'll be included with the fan signing and photo ops with Oppa Leader :P

So here it is... The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Milky Tint in 01 Baby Pink


Description: This milky lotion-type tint with a moisturizing film made of milk and natural berry extracts, gently protects the lips without the dryness or smudging while making them appear attractive as if tinged with flower pigments.
Price: Php 455 at The Face Shop Megamall Branch
Color: Baby Pink 01

This is my first milky tint and i've tried several non-milky tints and so far i'm loving the effect on my lips. I can't compare them with other milky tints from Etude House and Tony Moly but i'll try to test those other two soon :)

It's best applied with bare lips, no balm or gloss whatsoever and apply evenly then let it set for about a few seconds. You can layer it if you want a stronger tinge of color.

Here's my bare lips, sorry about the femstache :))





and here's a layer of the tint applied on my lips


See the natural pinkish hue it gives my lips? I love this tint to bits! It's not as red as other tints out there (though i still love my red tints :P )

This is also long lasting :) about 4-5 hours of wear maybe even longer and of course with lip tints like this you need to put lip balm on top or lip gloss, if you want you can also put some moisturizing sheer lipstick if you want more color.    

This is perfect for girls who want a natural hue on their lips, i'm not yet sure how it looks with girls who have pigmented/dark lips though i consider myself having dark lip lines but this tint is heaven sent since it doesn't accentuate those lines. 

Overall I love this tint and i'll repurchase or i'll just get the other color in peach. :)

Try it guys and you'll be amaze with this tint. <3

I love The Face Shop and Kim Hyun Joong! Btw add them on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001754781595

Till my next product review! Bye! :)

0 comments: