Saturday, July 23, 2011

Product Review: Holika Holika Hello Holika Cat Blush in 01

Hello Hello~! This is my review on the Holika Holika Hello Holika Cat Blush

I've seen reviews online and what attracted me most is the cat design of the blush so here's the product. Sorry for a short review i'll be heading out really soon.

I bought this from my trusted online korean cosmetics seller sister http://mostacchio.multiply.com/ (she's my suki and she's very nice) all of her products are well priced.

Price: Php 785 (sale price)

Now into the product


Without Flash


With Flash


Hand Swatch 


Without the product


Lightly applied blush on cheeks



Staying Power: 4-5 hours on my oily skin, just bb cream without any primer underneath (i bet it'll stay more if you layer it with cream blush/cheek stain then if you apply primer underneath your bb cream or foundation)

Texture: It's not chalky but not buttery either and the shimmer are subtle not glittery like some shimmer blushers.

Usage: You can swirl the blush for a peachy pink color or concentrate on the cat to get more color, you can also use the lighter parts for highlighting.

Overall I love this product because it's cute (the cat design's too pretty) and it's gives off a light peachy sheen to the skin too bad we can only buy through pre-orders.

2 comments:

K. said...

reeaally cute :)

Liz said...

thanks they also have this in midnight owl :)