Sunday, September 4, 2011

What's inside my BIG kikay kit




Rustan essences clear bag
Mac Studio Fix in NC40
Mufe Full Cover in 8
Nars Deep Throat/Laguna Bronzer Duo
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Mascara
Tony Moly Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
The Face Shop Love Me:Ex Eyebrow Pencil in Brown 04
Etude House Eyeshadow Quad Coffee Khaki
Ianti Lip and Cheek Tint
The Face Shop Wrinkle Repair Lipstick in PK101
Shu Uemura Lipstick in PK357S
Lip Ice Lipgloss
Carmex Cherry Lip Balm
Citre Shine Hair Serum in small container
Hygienix Hand Spray
White Flower
The Body Shop Retractable Brush
Clean and Clear Blotting Sheets
Nivea Body Lotion
Freshlook Contact Lens and Neo plus solution
Goody Comb
Fanny Serrano Eyelash Curler
The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossoms EDT
Colgate Toothbrush and toothpaste :)
and i forgot also to include my tissue, hair bun, ponytail and hair clips in the picture


Yeah i carry these babies at work but i'm not even using it :p my hygienix, lotion, blotting sheets and lipbalm are the only ones i use for touch ups haha but sometimes we put on makeup if we're not busy and also i change the items inside the kit to match my needs and mood :)

I'll try to review my stash one by one and also curb my makeup hauling to save up :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

bee. said...

wow, sis! that reminds me of how much stuff I used to bring when I was in school in the Philippines!
its better being prepared right? :)

Liz said...

yup i feel like a girl scout whenever i bring my kikay kit :P btw nice blog i'll follow you ha :)

bee. said...

aww. thanks LIZ!

By the way, i just awarded you here: http://beekyoote.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-award.html !

i hope you like it! hope to hear more from you soon!
^_^

Unknown said...

nice post!!
want to follow each other??
then let me know!! :)
xx